Friday 22 April 2016

The Green Room Beauty Studio


The Green Room Beauty Salon is a leading provider of beauty treatments and beauty products in Swinford.

"I personally have used the services of The Green Room Beauty Salon various times over the years and I will continue to do so.
The staff are attentive and polite.
The salon is clean and tranquil within an ambience surrounding"

Website:

http://thegreenroomsalon.net/

Facebook:

https://m.facebook.com/greenroomswinford/

Contact:

http://the-green-room.beauty-salons.hair-beauty.charlestown.comayo.tel/

Info:

http://www.our.ie/county-mayo/swinford/personal-care-and-services/the-green-rooms-beauty-salon/WEB698/
__________________________________________

An Interview With Megan.

Name
Megan Durkan

Age
33

What is your business called?
The Green Room Beauty Studio.

When did you establish your business?
We opened in October 2010.

How many staff members do you have?
There are four of us that work in the salon.

What beauty treatments do you offer?
We offer a variety of beauty treatments including waxing, manicures, pedicures, gelish three week gel polish, facials and microdermabrasion, massage, spray tanning, tinting , and I am the full time Makeup Artist in the salon.

Do you sell products?
We sell products such as Dermalogica, Fuschia Mineral Makeup, Crown makeup brushes, Vita Liberata Tan, Nailtiques and Australian Gold.

How do you receive customer feedback?
We receive customer feed back through Facebook and social media, we also have a comprehensive computer programme which sends automatic rating  review emails.

How would you describe your business?
I would describe my business as a woman's haven, a space to make us feel good on the inside and out.

Please explain your "make up" work?
I am a qualified makeup artist and have been in management for years in Ireland , Australia and USA.

Tell me about "challenges" in the business?
The biggest challenge is to not take things personally, I can wear my heart on my sleeve and can take offence to things which are probably not personal just business.

Please tell me about your staff?
We have a very tight knit working staff and are thankful for all their hard working, which I hope is motivating.

How do you promote your business?
I encourage others to use our services through many avenues of marketing, but I love makeup tutorials and spend too much time on social media.
We provide an excellent personal service with a smile. Your request is our demand.

No comments:

Post a Comment