Sunday 10 April 2016

Patrick James, Rise to Fame.

Patrick James is an Irish musician and recording artist with the music label Universal Music.

From working in Dunne's Stores to being coached by Una Foden (The Saturday's) on The Voice of Ireland, Patrick rose to fame and not only won the competition but he won the hearts of the nation too.
This proves that any dream can come true if only you believe!

It was in fact Patrick's cover of Daniel Merriweather's song "Red" that vowed all four judges and while I watched on at home in amazement I simply said WOW!!

The Voice of Ireland is a musical talent show created by John de Mol.
It was first aired on Irish television on January 8th 2012 via RTE One.

I'm delighted to share with you the interview that Patrick agreed to with me.

__________________________________________

Name - Patrick James

Age - 25

Stage Name - Patrick James

When and why did you first become interested in music?
I've always loved singing from a young age!
It's just always been in me 😊

Who is your all-time music idol and why?
I absolutely Adore Whitney Houston & Adele

Can you play any instruments? Unfortunately no

What genre of music do you perform?
I love to sing soul & pop 😊

What was your occupation before becoming a singer?
I worked in retail

You auditioned for series 4 of The Voice of Ireland talent show in 2015 and won, what were the highs and lows of the show?
There were no lows at all!
The journey of The Voice was absolutely incredible from start to finish

Your coach on the show was Una Foden, a member of the girl band The Saturdays.
What was it like working Foden?
It was absolutely amazing & SUCH an honour!
Una is ridiculously talented as a singer & as a songwriter 😊

Since The Voice of Ireland ended for you, what have you done?
I've been gigging & writing music & recording music!

What are your plans for the future? Hopefully to continue to make music & grow as an artist

If you could perform with any celebrity, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
It would have to be Adele!
She is, in my opinion the vocalist of out generation 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment