Sunday 8 May 2016

Simply Tessa

Tessa Smith is a young mum who wanted to earn an income while working around her children's timetable.
She was introduced to this business through a friend.
Today she is an online sales executive working her own hours and from the comfort of her own home.
If you wish to contact Tessa in relation to her products you can find her via the social networking group http://www.facebook.com/group/SimplyTessaOnlineShopHB
You can also view the online catalogue via https://www.nuskin.com/content/nuskin/en_GB/opportunity/business-tools/marketing-materials/product_catalogue.html
If you too wish to become a sales executive just like Tessa then contact her to discuss this matter in more detail.

__________________________________________

An Interview With Tessa.

What is your name and age?
Terri Smith
30 years old

What is your business called?
Simply Tessa Online Health & Beauty Shop

Where are you located?
Burton upon Trent, UK.

When and why was your business established?
April 8th 2016
I'm actually quite new to the business and I'm already earning money.
I was introduced to it through a friend.
I chose to join my friend in this business because I was struggling and was looking for something flexible to work around my children's timetable.
It's free to join so I had nothing to loose. Instead I've gained an income working from home and being my own boss.

What products do you sell?
We sell health, skincare and beauty products.

What is your best selling products to date and why?
I'd say our best selling products would be the whitening toothpaste, mud mask, lip gloss and mascara.
*Toothpaste - This has no peroxides, no bleach, no abrasives and no harsh chemicals.
I would advise you take a picture before you start using the product as you can keep tabs on your results along the way
*Mud mask - This draws out dirt and impurities from your skin.
It can also be used on verrucas/bites/cold sores and even ingrown hairs.
You will get 20-25 masks out of one tube and only use 2-3 times a week, so one tube will last ages and it works out around £1 per mask.
*Lip gloss - This ultra shiny gloss features an oligopeptide to define and contour lips, focusing on the “cupid’s bow” that tends to fade with age.
It is clinically proven to stimulate collagen production, this peptide helps you achieve the full, shapely lips you desire in only 28 days.
It is ideal to wear alone or over your favorite Lipstick.
*Mascara - This is nice, easy-to-use.
The lightly curved brush is especially formulated to separate lashes and make sure to give them that long lasting curling power without clumping.

Where do you obtain your products from?
Unfortunately I can't reveal that information but what I can say is if you are interested in joining me in the business, the company is brilliant but like any job you work for your money even if it is all online.

Are your products tested on animals?
No, none of our products are tested on animals.
By law the Pharmanex products (supplements) have to be tested on animals in certain countries.
However these supplements are made from natural ingredients.
If they are good enough for humans I'm sure they will not harm animals.

How do you promote your business?
Through social media and word of mouth

Do you ship Worldwide?
The great thing about this business is when you join its your choice, you are running your own business therefore I choose to ship worldwide.

What is the cost of P&P?
Again P&P is your choice when you start. My prices are standered  £3 for anywhere in the UK and Ireland, £10 for us and other countries however I guess it depends on the contents and weight.

What additional information can you please share with me?
We have 75 in-house scientists working with our company daily, whereas big high street shops have 4-5 in-house scientists. So can you imagine the difference our products have on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment