Wednesday 18 May 2016

A Plus Size Beauty

Mariangela is a young woman who wants to put a stop to body shaming and show people that you don't have to be thin to be beautiful.

Mariangela kindly agreed to an interview with me.

__________________________________________

The Interview:

What is your name and age?
My name is Mariangela.
I am 32

What is your height and weight?
Height - 5.10
I'm pregnant so I'm not sure what my weight is at moment.

What is your clothes size?
My clothes size is 16-18.

As a child you were slender, how did that make you feel?
People always used to say to me when I was skinny, "do you have hollow legs" or commented on how skinny I looked.

At the age of 16 you were prescribed the pill and since you were a toddler you were diagnosed with ADHD, you gained weight as a result.
How did that make you feel?
Now I am plus size I feel amazing.
I love my curves.
I put on weight because I was on the pill when I was 16.
I've had ADHD since I was a young toddler.

What symptoms did you / do you have due to ADHD?
My parents found out I had ADHD when I was very young by a doctor up at the hospital.
I used to have so much energy and wouldn't sit down, I just danced about.

In 2012 you did a nude photo shoot, why?
I did a nude photo shoot in 2012 because I wanted to show other women, plus size is sexy and show those curves.

What are your thoughts on body shaming?
I don't think its right that people body shame others.

__________________________________________

Featured Publication:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/real-life/curvaceous-mari-pollicino-tells-shes-4466884#gObkRJ7TwpQRHkGB.97

No comments:

Post a Comment