Thursday 9 June 2016

Weight Watchers

What is your name and age?
Clare Louise Hurst 
29

What is your height?
Height 5.7

What was your starting weight and clothes size?
Starting weighting was 13 stone 1Ib.
I was a size 16 to 18 which was massive really as I was big but not over big.

What is your weight and clothes size now?
My weight now is 10 stone.
I am now a size 12 to 14, which is alot better than I was before as I look so different to back than.

How long did it take you to reach your goal weight?
It took me 12 weeks to get to my goal weight.

When and why did you decide to lose weight?
I lost weight in 2014.
I wanted to lose weight because I wanted to feel better in myself  with people looking at me thinking I was pregnant which I wasn't at all, so that's another reason why I wanted to lose weight as well

In order to lose weight you joined Weight Watchers, what was the process?
The process was to attended every Wednesday evening while the leader Jill talked about how to lose weight and how to do it by giving different examples as well which I thought was a great idea

Did you / Do you exercise?
I started doing exercise like Zumba classes every Tuesday and swimming as well which I do every two weeks and thinking of getting a pass so I can use at swimming baths.

Please tell me what your "before" menu was like?
Before I started dieting my meal menu was always the same.
Breakfast: frosties with sugar on than toast with butter and jam on white bread,
Dinner: cheese and lettuce sandwiches with ready salted crisps and a drink of coke as well.
Tea: sausage chips and beans and bread as well.
Supper: crisps chocolate

What is your menu like now?
Breakfast: Fruit and fibre cereal with skimmed Milk
Dinner: jacket potato with tuna
Tea; salad with tomatoes cucumber ham lettuce with an apple afterwards
Supper: just a yoghurt

When and why did you decide to enter a Beauty Pageant?
I started doing beauty pagents in 2015 because it has always being a dream of mine to do something like that as I am very passionate person and want to make something of myself so I looked into as I thought to myself why shouldn't I go for my dreams life to short do what makes me happy...

What support if any have you received?
My mum was helping me all the way by writing in my book what foods I was eating how much weight I lost.
She really inspired me to lose weight.

Did you / Do you have any health issues as a result of your "before" weight?
I had no health issues at all.

What advice would you give someone wanting to lose weight?
The advice I would give to someone who wants to lose weight, is don't be afraid to do it.
If you want to lose the weight go for it. You will feel better in yourself and you will have support as well.

__________________________________________

Help & Support:

http://www.weightwatchersfoods.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment