Tuesday 15 March 2016

Children's Tattoo Sleeves

TotTude is an online company selling children's wear, mainly tattoo sleeves for children.
Tattoo sleeves are pieces of material from the wrist to the elbow or shoulder with designs on that resemble tattoos.
Some may say they are considered "bad ass" and inappropriate where as others may say they ate a piece of art and fun.
The law as we know states that minors are NOT allowed tattoos but TotTude has a solution with her amazing tattoo sleeves.
If you'd like to view the products available please visit the website at www.tottude.com or the social media page at https://m.facebook.com/TotTude/
The owner of TotTude kindly answered the following questions.


Business Name:
TotTude

When was the business established?
2013

What products and for what age range do you sell?
Our main product is tattoo sleeve shirts for babies and children.
They are available in sizes newborn through youth large.

Here in Ireland your "tattoo sleeves" for babies have caused some highs and lows, what made you decide to design and sell them.
I was a baby and children's photographer for 10 years, and during that time I had a lot of little boys come in and their mothers would always complain that there wasn't any unique clothing options for them.
Girls have a lot of different options, but for boys it was always either polos or button down plaid shirts. 
So I came up with the idea of the tattoo sleeves on t shirts, made a few to test out, and started selling them online and it's grown ever since.

What's your best selling product to date?
The basic black t shirt with chopper style sleeves has been really popular: http://tottude.com/toddler-biker-tattoo-sleeve-tee/

What are your plans for the future of the business?
I started this business so I could be a stay at home mom to my 4 daughters, and I plan to hire some other stay at home moms in my community to work for my business.
I would have them do sewing, marketing, and other business tasks from their own homes while their kids were at school. 
I also plan on expanding into different products and adding more styles of our current products.

No comments:

Post a Comment